Passionate Senior SEO. Great Environment, Great Pay
Due to rapid growth and success we are currently looking for a highly motivated senior SEO to join our amazing online marketing team.
We believe in rewarding our team for their effort and offer incentives and bonuses for great employees. Is that you?
The ideal candidate will play an integral part of the dynamic online team and its ongoing strategy.
Working closely with and managing a small team of SEO’s, your day-to-day tasks will vary in size and complexity. Typical tasks will include:
• On site analysis
• SEO strategy
• Keyword research and analysis
• Reverse engineering
• On site architecture
• Analytics analysis
• Continual research and development to stay the forefront of SEO
• Content strategies
• System development
• Penalty recovery
• Search reputation management
• Running reports and ensuring clients get them
You will also be happy to deal direct with clients and convey confidence. Apart from being self motivated, in order to manage each clients project you will also be excellent in communication.
The right candidate will have 4 years plus SEO experience either at an agency or from the client side. This is a diverse role that will involve management of a team, and hands on technical implementation of SEO campaigns.
You will need to posses:
• Strong understanding of PHP, HTML
• High attention to detail
• Workflow, time management and budgeting skills
• Experience optimising e-commerce and / or conversion focused sites
• Expertise in optimising for a variety of formats including but not limited to text, images, Flash video and local search
• Commercial SEO experience including hands-on expertise optimising and improving ROI for sites in a variety of verticals
• Experience in link analysis, experience in scoping, developing and executing diversified link acquisition programmes
• Experience with industry reporting and link building tools
• Experience managing multiple SEO projects and working to deadlines
• Understanding of search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors
• Understanding of cross channel integration
Being a privately owned and rapidly expanding agency this opportunity offers fantastic career development. Most notably we also have a fantastic, outstanding family feel and fun working environment.
It goes without saying that you will have a strong command of English and understand about the psychology of different keywords.
Please apply with a short intro and the results you have achieved.
When you apply please answer the following questions:
What is canonicalization and why does it matter?
What is the difference between Penguin and Panda algorithms?
What is the latest thing Google has released and how can we as SEO’s use it?
Please also list the tools you use for SEO and why you believe they are the best for the job.