Adwords Pay Per Click Management
And Why You Should Listen
John Detlefs is a Google Adwords Certified Partner & digital marketing professional who specialises in working with large budget ($100k+ pa) corporate Google Adwords accounts and achieving high value leads & sales conversions. John has worked with companies such as Telstra, Flexigroup, AMP & other ASX 500 companies to help them achieve their sales targets.
Google AdWords PPC advertising is still one of the fastest way to generate leads and drive customers to your business while growing your brand equity and reach.
PPC: Stands for Pay Per Click, which means you only pay once someone has clicked on your ad and is sent to your site so unlike traditional forms of advertising you only pay for advertising that brings customers to your door.
Targeted: We can target your ads specifically to your target market and geographic location, so that you are only paying for advertising to qualified leads that are in the demographic you want to attract.
Psychology: What most agency’s don’t do when running your adwords campaigns is look at the buying intent of keywords before selecting them for your campaign. This can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of you campaign and the return on investment that you get from your marketing efforts.
At Think Big Online we take pride in assessing every keyword to ensure that the keywords we use in your campaign have buying intent and in turn will give you a better conversion to sale. It’s easy to drive millions of visitors to your website and if these visitors are not properly targeted then most of them will go to waste, because the main objective of any campaign should be to increase sales more than the investment of the marketing.
Low cost: Unlike other forms of advertising where you need to pay huge amounts upfront, with AdWords you can start on a shoe string budget as some ads start from as low as 5 cents as well as being able to put a limit on your daily spend.
Advertise on Google Vs Traditional Advertising
If you advertise in papers, magazines, business directories or do leaflet drops:
* Most of the time you have to pay huge amounts upfront that hurt cash flow
* It is usually very hard to track how many customers you get from your advertising spend
* The ads are usually not well targeted to the buyer
When you Advertise with Google pay per click or other search engines:
* You can pay small amounts as you go
* You can track exactly where people coming from and if they buy from you
* You can target the buyer with much greater accuracy
* We can see exactly what your buyers a looking for and then create ads that are targeted to what they want
* Affordable – Start your campaign off as fast or slow as you like
* Targeted – We will hone in on the right people you want to attract, by city state or country
* Fast – Have a highly targeted campaign sending traffic to your website by the end of the week
* Effective – You can drive customers to you whenever you want
* Quantifiable – You can measure your results with accuracy
* Within Budget – You can set a daily, weekly or monthly limit on how much you want to invest
Unlike other forms of advertising where you may need to invest large amounts upfront, with google ad words you can start on a low budget and post pay your ads to increase your cash flow.
Keep ahead of your competitors with a properly managed Adwords campaign and see your ads in front of your competitors keeping your brand top of mind.
We have been driving customers to websites and managing profitable AdWords campaigns for over 5 years and have a great track record of helping clients making money online.
- Lower cost per click
- Higher return on investment
- Lower customer acquisition cost
- Keyword optimisation
- Campaign planning
- Keyword research, compilation and grouping
- Market analysis
- Campaign set up
- Ad creation and continuous split testing for best results
- Campaign reporting
- Campaign advice
- Complete management
Facebook pay per click advertising is another way of getting highly targeted traffic but is used in a slightly different way.
While Adwords focuses on driving traffic that is specifically seaching for your product or service Facebook advertising is more focused on branding the business and building a community around your products or services.
Facebook PPC is less expensive on a cost per click basis however must not be discounted, because we can high target business prospects via, age, sex, location and even their interests.To find out how much we can increase your business by please contact us here.
Free SEO Strategy Review
Simply CLICK HERE and Complete
The Form To Receive A FREE SEO
Strategy Review Valued At $197
Give us a call now on
02 9460 0581
or fill out the form and
our team will get back
to you asap.