In this blog post, we will show you the basics of digital marketing.
So, what exactly is digital marketing?
Digital Marketing is the use of new media to market an organisation, brand or products and it highly relies on the internet.
You might also like: Digital Marketing Statistics and Trends for 2018 (Infographic)
Here’s a quick guide on how to start your own digital marketing campaign:
- Website – You need to create a website for your company/brand as creating an online identity will increase brand image and awareness and a greater benefit to reach a wider target audience with efficiency.
- Content and On Site Optimisation – Website content is essential and you need to maintain and optimise it regularly. The more powerful your content is the more traffic your site will have. Always remember to practice good SEO.
- Content Curation – Create article post for blogs. Creating informative and high quality content will ensure visitors to keep coming back to your site.
- Social Media Marketing – Use the power of social media to promote your site. Share posts on Facebook, find your things of interest on Instagram and finally, use Twitter as your post can go viral in a short amount of time.
- You also need to monitor your site health and status by using webmaster tools, site speed tester, Google Analytics to see how many visit your site and how long does each user stay on your site.
I will leave you with this infographic below about Digital Marketing. If you find it helpful and informative, you may share it to your friends or you may also sign up on our SEO Webinar to develop your skill set keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the Digital World. And oh! Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.
Infographics by agency platform.
Kristoffer Santos is the On Site SEO Specialists of Think Big Online and has over 9 years experience in Online Marketing. He is highly motivated and has sense of responsibility. He is an excellent team member and a leader with good planning and project management.