Online Marketing Account Manager – (SEM, PPC, SEO: Project Management)
Young, vibrant and open environment Innovative online marketing company Fanatical digital marketer for small to medium businesses. Salary $100K OTE.
About Think Big Online
Think Big Online (TBO) provides online marketing services to small and Large businesses all over Australia. Our services include website, mobile, SEM, PPC, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & SEO. We also set up and manage paid search campaigns via Google Adwords & Facebook to drive calls and emails to landing pages to increase both lead generation and sales.
Based in our Sydney office in North Sydney, we boast many satisfied clients from all over Australia and the United States.
About the role
As Client/Account Manager you will be the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution of web production and full-service online marketing products. Along with this, you will be responsible for obtaining customer inputs and preparing briefs, as well as act as a source of information to various departments for all matters relating to project execution.
You love dealing with small to large businesses, and working with business owners to achieve their goals.
You will be required to help manage a large and diverse range of projects, and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the delivery of each project is successful.
Primary tasks & Responsibilities:
- Represent our major brands appropriately
- Manage customer contact actively and pro-actively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer briefs/inputs and prepare these for internal production for website and SEM projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Check over and send out monthly reports to clients.
- Understand basics of Google AdWords and advise on campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic/Medium understanding of SEO / Social media / Web
- Ability to proofread copy and create content will be a real asset
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong understanding and interest in web, mobile, video and social media technologies and capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task (Scrum experience would be a real plus)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
- Basic copywriting knowledge or experience will be looked upon favourably
If you think you meet these requirements and you’re inspired to join a dynamic company that is growing rapidly, we’d love to see your application letter and resume.
Samuel Junghenn is the Managing Director of Think Big Online and has over 10 years experience in Online Marketing. He is passionate about building businesses using the power of automation and the Internet along with the thrill of motor racing.