All about Genesis Framework
A common problem among web marketers who are fairly new to the WordPress platform is good web design. Of course it’s only natural for marketers to want a sleek and professional looking website but often, many just haven’t got a clue about where to start. Genesis Framework is geared towards changing all that but is it really any good? Let’s go ahead and take a closer look at what Genesis Framework has to offer.
What can Genesis Framework do for you?
To better appreciate what Genesis Framework has to offer, its important to take a good look at the qualities that make up a professional and effective website. Such qualities include:
- · Easy navigation
- · Consistent design
- · Clean Layout
- · SEO optimized
- · Social media integration
Genesis Framework has all these elements covered in the form of WP “Child” and premium themes that are surprisingly easy to get up and running making the lives of web marketers that much easier. Child themes are basically design element packages geared towards ease of use and make it easy for users to come up with personalized and professional looking websites.
Features to love about Genesis Framework:
Ease of changing from one theme, design or template to another
Anybody who has worked with WordPress for quite some time knows that making changes to your website theme, designs and layouts can be a time-consuming process. Fortunately that is no longer the case with Genesis Framework enabling users to quickly make as many changes as they like until they get their website looking just they want it.
- · Featured Page
- · Featured Posts
- · News and Updates
- · Latest Tweets
- · User Profile
No coding knowledge required – complete control over site elements such as:
· Navigation – modify your navigation bar however you like from secondary menus on your navigation bar to flashy drop downs all with just a click of a mouse.
· Breadcrumbs – assist your visitors with a navigation interface that can be shown on your site anytime you wish
· Trackback and comments – users have the option to be notified via email whenever someone leaves a comment or links back to your website.
· Content Archives – show your content exactly the way you want it to
· Select which blog page to show
· Integrated SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) –disabled by default if you have are using a different plugin for SEO.
· Export and import settings – a great function that saves time and effort as it saves user preferences so that you don’t ever have to go through them ever again.
Another great thing about Genesis Framework is the array of plugins that comes with the platform that enables users to make the most out of their website:
- · Simple Edit – quickly edit post, footer and meta information
- · Simple Hooks – Easily update your content without having to go through each and every posts
- · Simple Sidebars – assign various sidebars on specific pages on your website
- · Simple Menu – build personalized menus for your website
Is Genesis Framework Review for you?
Genesis Framework is for anyone looking for a simple and convenient solution for creating personalized and professional looking websites without having to bother with code or any technical knowledge required in managing any website. It’s a stable and highly well coded platform for WordPress that it even experienced web designers can benefit from as a powerful template thereby saving them both effort and time.
For as low as $59.99, the benefits offered by Genesis Framework certainly outweighs its cost!
Are you interested in Genesis Framework? Purchase through this link and choose one of several great bonuses that we offer at www.thinkbigonline.com/bonuses. Simply send us the receipt of your purchase at [email protected].