Digital Marketing Account/Project Manager
- Creative, open, yet down to earth environment.
- Innovative digital marketing company.
- Web, Automation, SEO, SEM, Social and Conversion Optimisation projects.
Are you looking for a career, where you wake up every morning and you can honestly say, hand on heart, I love my job?
A place that is filled with passion, laughs and good times and a team focussed on whatever it takes to get the client results.
Where the people are professional and don't take themselves seriously but value (like our clients do) the down to earth, open and genuinely caring environment.
A place where all your teammates will drop what they are doing to help you and kick you in the butt if you're not paying attention.
The work is diverse and interesting with local business, corporate, national and global ecommerce clients we work with closely to deliver tangible results they can bank on.
A place that understands clients, staff and the company all need each other to prosper. There are no one-way streets, or even two-way streets. The place is built on the idea of an abundant ecosystem to help everyone get what they want.
A place that is big enough to deliver results through a complete suite of digital marketing services, yet small enough to keep all feet planted firmly on the ground.
It's located in North Sydney, called Think Big Online and we have an opening for someone…
Not just anyone, but someone who has experience with developing digital marketing strategy while managing the execution of many projects simultaneously.
Someone who has clear communication skills (both written and verbally) and will thrive on being the primary liaison between the head strategist, each specialist in the team and most importantly, the clients.
Someone who knows that organisation and resourcefulness are superpowers of their own, because they come easily. They may have even been told they are obsessive about structure and systems.
A generalist that knows they can't know it all and who loves being the glue that brings the specialist Adwords, SEO, Facebook Ads, Automation, Web Design/Development, Copywriting and CRO team members together.
Someone that loves the tech and loves people even more.
Someone that has at least 4 years full time client facing experience and still has an unquenchable thirst for learning more about our ever changing landscape.
Someone with a high attention to detail and integrity so great that a bullet couldn't pierce it.
While writing this career description we asked some of the team what they think about working here and this is what they said:
"No Politics, No Blame. No endless meetings. No Corporate Formalities. Your success is measured by the results you achieve." - Copywriter
"No days are the same. I deal with different challenges everyday. I have the opportunity to develop my marketing skills and build a relationship with my clients." - Facebook Ads Manager
"Really friendly team, fast paced but comfortable environment, great challenge with a lot of learnings" - Adwords Specialist
"Great diverse team, always respectful of each other's persona and get back to me promptly" - Accounts
"It's working in a supportive environment with no judgement. Endless possibilities to grow your existing skills and take up new and exciting challenges." - Manager
If you think "that place" is somewhere your superpowers can add value and where your ambition and drive will be rewarded, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you are the one for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Think Big Online
Think Big Online (TBO) provides online marketing services to businesses all over Australia. Our services include website, mobile, SEM, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & SEO. We also set up and manage paid search campaigns via Google Adwords & Facebook to drive calls and emails to landing pages to increase both lead generation and sales.
Based in our Sydney office in North Sydney, we boast many satisfied clients from all over Australia and the United States.
About the role
As Account Manager you will be the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution of web production and full-service online marketing products. Along with this, you will be responsible for collaborating with customers preparing briefs and working with various departments for all matters relating to project execution.
You love dealing with a broad range of businesses, and working with founders, CEO’s and business leaders to achieve their goals.
You will be required to help manage a large and diverse range of projects, and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the delivery of each project is successful.
Primary tasks & Responsibilities:
- Represent our major brands appropriately
- Manage customer contact actively and pro-actively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer briefs/inputs and prepare these for internal production for website and SEM projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Check over and send out monthly reports to clients.
- Understand basics of Google AdWords and advise on campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
We don’t believe in qualifications. We believe in good people that deliver tangible results for clients, based on their experience and ongoing commitment to learn.
- Basic/Medium understanding of SEO / Social media / Web
- Ability to proofread copy and create content will be a real asset
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong understanding and interest in web, mobile, video and social media technologies and capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task (Scrum experience would be a real plus)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
- Basic copywriting knowledge or experience will be looked upon favourably
If you think you meet these requirements and you're inspired to join a dynamic company that is growing rapidly, we'd love to see your application letter and resume.
We don’t let just anyone in our tight knit family, so if you think you have what it takes and your values are aligned with our, then we would love to hear from you.
What the family says about working here:
“No Politics, No Blame. No endless meetings. No Corporate Formalities. Your success is measured by the results you achieve.” - Copywriter
“No days are the same. I deal with different challenges everyday. I have the opportunity to develop my marketing skills and build a relationship with my clients.” - Facebook Ads Manager
“Really friendly team, fast paces but comfortable environment, great challenge with a lot of learnings” - Adwords Specialist
“It’s working in a supportive environment with no judgement and endless possibilities to grow your existing skills and take up new and exciting challenges.“ - Manager