When on the mission to grow sales from the Internet, most business owners think about getting more traffic. Well we have news for you, while getting more traffic has it’s place for some businesses, it can be like putting the horse before the cart for others. It can be like trying to shove an Elephant down a drainpipe. Your website (the drainpipe) will only output a certain amount, no matter how much you try and push through it (website traffic), so adding more traffic is not always the best option.
Widening the drainpipe, so you make more sales from the visitors you already have, is a far more profitable and speedy option for an established website. If you currently have traffic to your website and are already making sales, then you could potentially be making twice as much profit, without spending a cent more on traffic or advertising. But how?
Over the years we have put together proven strategies for:
- Increasing your average sale value.
- Selling more to existing clients.
- Turning losing campaigns into profitable campaigns (In fact, one client mentioned no other company has ever been able to make Google Adwords profitable for them before engaging us).
- Lowering shopping cart abandonment.
Some of the ways we do this are through:
- Doing a Pareto principle analysis
- Campaign optimization
- Site optimization
- Pricing models
- Offer repositioning
- Split testing