$50k Base + Commission – UNCAPPED. $74,880 (2 sales a week, minimum KPI) – $149,760 (4 sales a week) OTE + Super + Benefits.
This is an opportunity to join the highly motivated and successful team at a top Internet Marketing agency. You will have the ability to determine your income, as we do not believe in capping your commission.
The role will start with selling event tickets and video marketing packages for a boutique Internet Marketing agency in Sydney.
As one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia, we are only looking for A players to join our team. Ideally, you will have corporate experience or B2B, excellent communication skills and be passionate about sales.
We have great packages for organisations who need videos to help with their marketing efforts. The right person, with the right attitude and relevant sales experience, will quickly be able to show the value of these packages to existing leads and easily gain new clients.
As the applicant, you must:
– Have the ability to hit the ground running with contacting new inbound and outbound leads
– Have a high level of phone or face-to-face sales skills
– Be goal and action orientated
– Have the ability to close sales
– Have strong communication skills
– Be enthusiastic and motivated
– Be reliable
– Have a hunger to push the limits and take advantage of the uncapped salary
– Have 2-3 years sales experience (experience in selling online marketing or video initiatives will be advantageous)
You will be responsible for:
– Achieving and exceeding sales targets for Video packages and events
– Qualification and administration of incoming enquiries
– Prospect management
– Proposal/quote creation
– Preparing for and handling effective meetings and customer communications
– Negotiation of terms and conditions to close deals
– Sales forecasting and reporting
– Liaison with production teams to kick off projects
– Managing joint venture relationships
– Account management
As you gain experience and learn about the industry, the option is available to also sell SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Website Design packages. There is also a sales manager role opening in 12 months, and this could be your chance to step up to the next level if you prove yourself.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for this innovative fast growing industry who have a background in sales. The role offers a tremendous earning potential for those that don’t want their income to be limited.
Samuel Junghenn is the Managing Director of Think Big Online and has over 12 years experience in Online Marketing. He is passionate about building businesses using the power of automation and the Internet along with the thrill of motor racing.