In a recent study by Web Marketing 123 SEO was found to contribute 53% of all leads generated from online marketing ahead of PPC 28% and social media 19%.

Suprisingly the report also cover that 75% of business to consumer businesses actively use Facebook for marketing followed by 8% on Twitter and 6% on Linkedin.

B2B businesses were more evenly spread with their social activities having 34% using facebook, with 26% Twitter and 25% Linkedin.

With only 46% saying that their main objective was to generate more leads online, the question becones to be asked “we the other 54% involved for Branding?”.

You can download the full report at http://go.webmarketing123.com/seland-state-of-digital-marketing-report.html

About Samuel Junghenn

Samuel Junghenn is the Managing Director of Think Big Online and has over 12 years experience in Online Marketing. He is passionate about building businesses using the power of automation and the Internet along with the thrill of motor racing.